5 true things about your spiritual journey:
- It still seems new to me
- It has been bumpy sometimes
- Spiritual growth is a slow process, or at least it seems like it is at times
- I want my spiritual life to be a strong one
- It is a continuous process
4 things that have influenced your spiritual development over the years:
- Attending the Brengle for Soldiers seminar in the Southern territory
- SALT (Salvation Army leadership training) in Heartland division
- Invitation to a Journey (book by Robert Mulholland)
- A holiness seminar at CFOT with Colonels Howard
3 things that keep your spiritual life on track:
- Visio divina
- Journaling scripture
- Nature/prayer walks
2 good news things you see happening in the Army right now:
- Neighborhood outreach eforts
- Commissioning 2020 when my session mates and I will be commissioned!
1 final thing you would say to encourage someone else in their spiritual journey:
- Slow and steady is the way! Don’t get frustrated and give up!
Katy Benedict is a cadet at the College for Officer Training. With her husband Wayne, she will be commissioned in June 2020.
Show Comments (1)
Comments are closed.