This week, the Army world is praying for the Switzerland, Austria and Hungary territory. Here is some information that might be helpful as you pray:
Countries included: Austria, Hungary, and Switzerland
Territorial leaders: Commissioners Massimo and Jane Paone, who lead 152 active and 208 retired officers.
Languages in which the gospel is preached: French, German, Hungarian, Spanish
This territory includes 61 corps and 4 outposts with 2,269 senior soldiers, 240 junior soldiers, and 1,316 adherents.
Some specific prayer requests received from the territory:
- Wisdom for the future of the Refugees Services of TSA Switzerland
- New Heads of departments of “Church Work” (Field) and “Social Work”, who will take up their appointments in the first quarter of 2020 and the associated changes in our Territory which will take place at the same time
- Development of the Community work (prayer, evangelisation, discipleship) within our Territory
- Wisdom for the prioritization of the major projects
- Giving thanks to God for the financial support of the public
- Giving thanks to God for new candidates, who are interested in a full-time service, after a time of drought
The statistical information is from The Salvation Army Year Book 2020.
Show Comments (0)