National Advisory Organizations Conference
April 21-24, Phoenix, Ariz.
The commands with the highest percentage of Advisory Board registrations win!
- Every corps community center with an Advisory Board, within the United States, is eligible to participate with the exception of the NAOC Host Southwest Division.
- Advisory Board members only are eligible to be included in the Command registration count.
- Registrations must be completed by March 18, 2016, to be eligible for inclusion in Command total.
- One Command per territory (Western, Central, Southern, Eastern) will be declared the winner based on paid registrations received by the deadline.
- Advisory Board delegates representing the winning Command in each of the four territories will be invited to attend The Salvation Army’s VIP Reception on Thursday, April 21, 2016, 7:00 p.m., at The Heard Museum. The Command and Divisional Leaders also will be invited to attend.
- Charlotte Jones Anderson, Executive Vice-President of the Dallas Cowboys, will present each winning “team” an autographed football to be used in Command fundraising. There will also be a photo opportunity with Charlotte at the time of presentation.